All Saints Parish, established on July 1, 2009, is a cluster of seven Roman Catholic churches in the midcoast area of Maine. These seven churches formerly were six parishes with one mission. Bishop Richard J. Malone Pastoral Letter "Telling Anew the Story of Jesus Christ" written in 2005 set the stage for these former parishes to plan a new future together. After much work, communication, compromise, and planning the historical day of July 1, 2009 happened. More than 200 years of parish histories came together.
All Saints Parish Mission Statement:
All Saints Parish is a Roman Catholic faith community on the coast of Maine. Our common mission is to become the saints of today as disciples, evangelists, and stewards of Jesus Christ. We are empowered by the Holy Spirit, formed by His Word, and nourished by the Eucharist. We believe and we share.
All Saints Parish consists of:
- Our Lady Queen of Peace, Boothbay Harbor
- St. Ambrose Church, Richmond
- St. Charles Borromeo Church, Brunswick
- St. John the Baptist Church, Brunswick
- St. Katharine Drexel Summer Chapel, Harpswell
- St. Mary Church, Bath
- St. Patrick Church, Newcastle