Coordinator:Sheila Murphy-725-2624 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All Saints Youth Ministry invites all Junior High and High School students to embark on the adventure of a life based on a relationship with Jesus Christ. In the heart of every teenager is a call from God to do something unique with his or her life. This big question is approached by developing spiritual practices in the Catholic Tradition. Especially: Worship: Join with the Christian Community to praise God
Prayer: Dialog with God, particularly through the use of the Bible
Hospitality, Service and Mission: Reaching out to others with God's love
Learning: Deepinging our understanding of faith, history and morality
St. Charles hosts 5pm mass every Sunday except Christmas, Easter and summer. This is a regular parish mass but engages students in all liturgical ministries. Supper for Junior High and High School students follows mass. At 6:30 we begin our Youth Ministry meetings.
High School Ministry (HSM) at St. Charles features:
- CLUB, which includes praise and worship, solo time with scripture, scripture sharing (practical: connecting our real lives with the life of Jesus) and prayer
- THEOLOGY OF THE BODY. Our pupular culture looks at the human person and sexuality in a certain way. Our Church has another perspective. Come hear the other story and know your life for the adventure it's meant to be!
- OUTREACH: Monthly we visit the residents of Mallard Pond for music and comedy.
- GUEST SPEAKERS, presenting on religious life, missions, or social issues
- RECONCILIATION, participating in the sacrament of forgiveness
- MISSION PREPARATION, formation of hearts and minds for mission and pulling together the many details to make our annual week-long mission trip a success.
Junior High Ministry (JHM) at St. Charles
Coordinator: Jana Chavoustie: 207-373-0740 or email@example.com
At St. Charles Junior High Ministry (JHM) aims to be connected to the Sunday 5pm Teen Mass. After mass we have supper (usually pizza) together with the High School students and the leaders. Our meeting specific to Junior High runs Sundays 6:30-7:30 pm. During our regular meeting time we do one of the following, according to the calendar.
1, Living the Good News: a scripture-based program that features prayer, study, arts, led by a team of leaders particularly wired to work with this age group.
2. Visting the Sick: Once a month we visit the residents of a nearby nursing home to engage them in singing and conversation.
3. Reconciliation: We offer the Sacrament of Forgiveness in Advent and Lent
4. Outings: We venture out for things like hiking, snow tubing, white water rafting and Diocesan retreats.
Youth Ministry at St. Patrick Church
Coordinator: Kim Tolleyfirstname.lastname@example.org
Youth Ministry (grades 7-12). We grow our faith through participating at Mass, through the use of the Decision Point program (published by Dynamic Catholic), through service to our parish and service to the poor in our local community.Decision Point. Youth Ministry) meets Sundays (according to the calendar) after the 11 am mass.
Junior High at St. Mary Church in Bath
Junior High Ministry (JHM) meets Sundays (according to the calendar) after the 9:30 am mass. We grow our faith through participating at mass, through learning about our Catholic faith, through engagement with the Bible and through service to our parish and service to the poor in our local community. Once a month we visity the residents of the assisted living community at the Plant Home.